Topics

The added value of "Project" or "Does Not Run" models.

locoi1sa

Guys.
I have seen the same thing. You can't figure out those Ebay buyers. I have seen used things go for more then you can pick it up new at your LHS. The last second snipers are the worst. My max bid is the most I will pay for something but the last second snipers will almost double the price at the last second. They are the crazy ones! I bought 3 brass locos from Ebay and each one was a good deal. Sometimes you can squeak by the nuts and make out but those are rare.
Pete