GSStratton@aol.com wrote:

From: GSStratton@aol.com

Didn't work for me. I didn't know my password. Gil S
Nor me - it thought I had cookies turned off even though I didn't.
Shame that - in both cases, because the only people able to click on
the URL in the message are already on Onelist anyway!

--
Nelson Kennedy
Christchurch, New Zealand

Leonello Pesce <leo@...>

To all,

going directly to the URL does not work, because you need to log
in into the member center, which requires userid and password.

This is so the information will not be available to non-members.

The password should have been selected when a user becomes
a member: userid is the email address and the password was
requested when the account was created. There was a field for
"Something that will remind you of your
password, in case you forget it."
At the main page, put your email address and no password and try
to get in (click on Member Center), and it will give you that hint,
or there is a button to send you the password, via email.

Hope this helps.
Leo

From: GSStratton@aol.com

Didn't work for me. I didn't know my password. Gil S

Nelson Kennedy <nelsonk@...

From: Leonello Pesce <leo@sco.COM>

going directly to the URL does not work, because you need to log
in into the member center, which requires userid and password.

This is so the information will not be available to non-members.
Or to prevent our being able to access data on Onelist without being
exposed to the commercials which, in all fairness, I have to acknowledge
are paying for the site.

I noted that member number 42 signed up this morning. The answer to life?
the universe? Any other 'hitchhiker' fans out there?

Nelson Kennedy, Christchurch, New Zealand
Ferrymead Trams, 0 gauge NZR trains and a little Espee H0 are at:
http://DownUnder.Railfan.net