Topics

Sunset I1sa drivers.

locoi1sa

Ken.
Thanks for the reply. I will give it a try. This problem did not happen before I added the extra weight. I had thought adding stiffer springs on the flanged drivers would also limit the drop of the second set of drivers.
I did some searching and found some drivers mounted on axles and bearings at Greenway products. It would cost me about $50 with shipping for 2 sets. I do have the tooling to pull and quarter drivers if I have too.
My other I1sa locos are BLI(2) and Bowser. They only have a blind center driver. The 4 other axles have flanged wheels and have no issues like this.
Thanks.
Pete

locoi1sa

After shimming and trying all sorts of other stuff with no success. I ordered 2 sets of drivers from Greenway. I would rather have the flanged drivers over the blind drivers anyway.
Pete