Topics

Steam Locomotive Photos and Restoration Yahoo Group

Bob Yarger

Should anyone be interested, I post many links to photos of steam locomotives on my Yahoo Group, found here:

Some of the photos may be of use to modelers.  Many of the pictures are found on ebay, so those links are fleeting and those pages should be saved to your computer if you wish to see them again.  Other  links are to permanent sites that can be visited again.  Content is generally North American, but other countries are included also.

It is not really a discussion group, so there is not much of that, though we do share some ideas for the stabilization and cosmetic restoration of display locomotives (my main interest).  While not really a model site, there is probably some interest to modelers to be found here.  Feel free to join.

Bob Yarger