Topics

Southern Pacific Steam and Diesel locomotives

SP4149

I have begun to downsize some duplicate locos, Each model listed below is in excellent condition

Espee Flat Face cab forwards HO scale excellent condition, test run, for sale at $350 plus shipping.

 Broadway Limited AC-5s

  • Southern Pacific AC-5 #4120 flat face with Quantum Sound
  • Southern Pacific AC-5 FP unlettered flat face with Quantum Sound

MTH  AC-6s

  • Southern Pacific Lines AC-6 #4126  original flat face cab with Proto Sound 3
  • Southern Pacific Lines AC-6 #4144  modern bow face cab with Proto Sound 3

Athearn Genesis Diesels

  • Southern Pacific F7 A/B Passenger Set G1527, Black WIDOW paint $200 for both
  • - A unit #6202, B unit #8902

Rivet Counter, Scaletrains.com

  • Southern Pacific SD40T-2 8558 SXT31067 Scarlet & Gray '1980s Era' $145
  • Southern Pacific SD40T-2 8320 SXT31059 Scarlet & Gray AS Delivered $145

Buy a second loco get a 10% discount.  USPS Shipping at actual cost.

Paypal accepted for a 3% fee

ken clark

www.shastasprings.com

HO and Sn42

toptrain2100

Edited

I don't have enough to get any of your listed locos but I can add a photo of an old SP Atlantic. It is special because it was made by Rivarossi for sale by Lionel in their first HO catalog in 1957.

A picture was taken the day I got with other trains from the train show
.
This is the only locomotive I have ever seen that has a handrail continuing on the Cab roof.
.frank

chuckdol

Probably that is a radio aerial.

[Edited Message Follows]