Brad Bourbina

From: Thomas Beutel <Thomas.Beutel@efi.com>

Hi All,

I'm curious to hear what the folks on this list have created in the way of
super-detailing/kitbashing/scratchbuilding HO steam locos.

I'll start off with a few of the locos that I've detailed/kitbashed:
Northwestern Pacific #8 from Bachmann's 4-4-0
NWP #301 from Pemco's (now IHC) M-4 class 2-6-0
NWP #179 from MDC's 4-6-0 kit.

Most of these are just detailing jobs, or in the case of the 2-6-0, just a
paint job.

I'm currently working on an SP TW-8 using a Varney 4-6-0 boiler and a
Mantua
4-8-0 mechanism.

In addition to what you've built, do you have any plans for the upcoming
locos from P2K or Bachmann?

Regards,
Thomas Beutel
San Francisco

Dick Parker
T3 Consulting
3122 S E 9th
Portland, OR 97202
Phone (503) 239-5094
FAX (503) 239-5094
Email t3consult@worldnet.att.net

MIME Type:�text/html
MIME Type:�text/plain

Brad Bourbina <bbbourbina@...>

I'm currently working on a 40-class 2-8-0 for the M&A, ex-NYC. I started with
an IHC 2-8-0 and sofar have sufficiently mangled the boiler to the point where
I can put the new sand dome and steam dome on. If I can find the correct
parts.

Brad Bourbina