"Robert Joseph Amsler, Jr." <ramsler@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
From: "Robert Joseph Amsler, Jr." <ramsler@worldnet.att.net>

Pullman Green. Also there are a number of types considering air
conditioning. The letter boards are also different. Some have the MoP on
them and other the Pullman lettering with MP initials.

The only critique I have is the engine appeared too devoid of details.
Perhaps one might have to add some piping and appliances. However, I did
not have my copy of MoPac Power to pick a nit. :>)

Robert Joseph Amsler, Jr.
ramsler@worldnet.att.net