eldenbaker@yahoo.com wrote:

From: eldenbaker@yahoo.com

Raul,

That's a great photo that you posted in the shared files. How about telling us a little about it?
For anybody who hasn't seen the photo, check it out!

Talk to you later.
Elden
Elden Thanks for the kind words on the 2-6-0. It is a IHC mogul which
I attempted to give a ATSF flavor. This was done a few years ago with
no notes taken. I recall the most involved part was relocating the
headlight from the front of the boiler to the top, also the tender was
modified to make it resemble the prototype picture. I believe the IHC
loco's deserve a closer look as a basis for modification. They are good
runners and pretty easy to work on. They get a bad rap as poor pullers
but I do not see this as a major handicap for a older era locomotive.
Roger Aultman

--
http://www.nconnect.net/~raul/AA1.htm