Topics

PSR San Diego Convention loco test station

SP4149

All,

During Thursday and Friday  of the upcoming PSR convention in San Diego, I will setting up a loco test station set up in the layout room.  I should be able to diagnose newly purchased models

and recommend how to make that Ebay treasure run like it should.  Testing should start around 9am and continue until the evening break.  If you want to reserve a specific time contact me directly at this e-mail address.

Anticipate about 20 minutes per loco. Minor repairs and supplies may be provided.

ken clark

www.shastasprings.com

HO and Sn42