Topics

Possible motor manufacturer

Ken Clark

List,
I guess my motor testing efforts got me some notoriety. I received this unsolicited e-mail yesterday.
I know nothing about the company, but the prospects are intriguing. Something to consider.

ken

Subject:
Coreless micro motor vendor

From:
"Kimi" <quatoy1@...>

Date:
Wed, April 3, 2013 12:12 am

To:
ken@...

Hello,

Hope you are doing well!

Our affiliated micro motor factory is professional on producing coreless micro motor. We are able to tailor-make the micro motor based on your requirement on size, speed, current, torque etc. We supply to many remote control toy manufacturers and the quality is proved to be reliable.

Please contact us if you need good quality micro motor.

Print less, Save more :)

Best regards,
Kimi Lin
Quatoy Toys Co.,Ltd