Aidrian Bridgeman-Sutton <a.bs@...>

From: "Nelson Kennedy" <nelsonk@chch.planet.org.nz>

Has anyone heard anything definite from Life Like? Have I missed an
announcement?

The rumours are abounding and the USRA 0-8-0 is the common thread to most,
but I've not heard any formal announcement.

Whatever - if/when it comes and it's up to their usual standard I'll have
one.

Aidrian
Bury, Lancs
(On ordinary joker getting old before his time - waiting for the Athearn
Mikes)