"Nelson Kennedy" <nelsonk@...

From: BillD53A@aol.com

Life Like has announced that the 0-8-0 will be available in June in the
following roads:CB&Q Erie NKP NP NYC Sou and undec...each with 2 nos or
unnumbered

Where did you see that announcement, Bill? I've been watching for it on
the Lifelike website but their updates are lagging behind - they don't even
have the 10,000 gal tank car listed.

Nelson Kennedy
Christchurch, New Zealand
Ferrymead Trams, NZR 0 gauge, a little Espee H0 are at
http://downunder.railfan.net

Thomas Beutel <Thomas.Beutel@...>

Does anyone know what driver diameter the USRA 0-8-0's had? (I'm assuming
this is the prototype for the Life-Like model.) I'm curious to know if this
model would be a candidate for kitbashing an SP 0-8-0 with the appropriate
changes to the boiler and cab.

Thomas Beutel
San Francisco

Life Like has announced that the 0-8-0 will be available in June in the
following roads:CB&Q Erie NKP NP NYC Sou and undec...each with 2 nos or
unnumbered...

Jon Miller <atsf@...>

Thomas,
MR's Steam Loco cyclopedia lists them as being 51".

Jon Miller
AT&SF
For me time has stopped in 1941
Digitrax DCC owner, Chief system