O Scale Ghost Sign Decals Set 1-10

Todd Thornberry <thorn142002@...>

Hello Group,

Over the past couple months I have been overwhelmed with requests from the group to produce my Ghost Sign decals in O scale. All 40 sets will take a while to produce but I am happy to announce that I have a limited number of sets 1-10 ready to go. Follow this link to check them out:

http://shop.ebay.com/thorn14141/m.html?_nkw=O+Scale&_sacat=0&_odkw=&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3911.c0.m270.l1313

If I can keep up with demand I hope to release the additional 30 sets within the next month or so so please keep checking in and I will also make announcements as they become available.

Thanks for your time and as always Happy Modeling!

Todd