Topics

My Camelback HO Locomotives

Val

NJ Brass Reading I8.

Gem Reading B8a. Yes, I know it has the wrong number. This was before I bought the books and Eddy-Cated myself!!

Val

I had attached two photos but they didn't seem to make it. What did I do wrong?
Val

SP4149

Val,

No image was attached (the photo link path does not contain an image file).

Were you composing on your browser on on the groups.io web site?

You need to follow your browser guidance for inserting photos in e-mails.

The groups.io web page most likely uses different methods, at least for Google and Firefox.

In most cases the image file will have to be resident on your PC, not a remote device like a camera,

When succssfully attached to a message, the photo may be embedded in the message, shown as a thumbnail at the

end of the message, or listed as an attachment.  If none of these occur the images were not attached.

Let me know how it goes, on some other lists, inserted images have to be downloaded from a public interent website,

groups.io has been simpler in that regard.

ken clark

www.shastasprings.com

On 2019-06-03 14:33, Val via Groups.Io wrote:

I had attached two photos but they didn't seem to make it. What did I do wrong?
Val

HO and Sn42