Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 09:52:50 -0400
From: "Starr, David" <david.starr@analog.com>
Subject: RE: Mantua gearbox, etc...

Well, for "dyno" testing , I got as far as computing the required shunt for my
ammeter. I have three very nice zero center 100-0-100 uA 1Kohm meter movements
from the MIT flea market. The dials are marked -15 -10 -5 0 5 10 15, so I
thought I'd wind a shunt to make a -1.5 to +1.5 Amp meter. Druther have a
little more range, but re marking the meter dials neatly is probably beyond my
skill level.