eric wolfsbane wrote:

From: "eric wolfsbane" <wolfsbane@hotmail.com>

Does anyone know if the old mellor brand of locomotive modification kits and
parts is still available. I know that Walters doesn't carry them anymore.

Eric Wolfsbane
Wolfsbane@hotmail.com

Mr. Mellor passed away some years ago and it is said the line died with him. Roger Aultman
http://www.nconnect.net/~raul/AA1.htm