Topics

Locomotive Testing @ PSR Convention Sept 2014

Ken Clark

   For those attending the PSR Convention Sept 3rd-7th in San Diego,
I will have a diagnostic testing station where I will test your problem locomotive.
The testing is free for Convention attendees and will take about 15 minutes.
Sessions will start after my clinic Thursday morning and last through Friday
as demand dictates.  See the web page below for details:

There will be three reserved sessions per hour, signup can be done at
the convention registration table upon arrival.

To secure a testing session before Sept 2nd, I am handling advance reservations
at Ken@....  Please indicate locomotive to be tested when
making advanced reservations.

  Note this service is for convention attendees only.

Chula Vista, CA 91921