John Gardener's Homepage

"Nelson Kennedy" <nelsonk@...

Last weekend I advised of John's URL. Here it is again:

http://www.homestead.com/jg_models/files/index.htm

I've done quite a bit of tidying up. The page will load a lot faster now
and the reader will have the option of going to sub pages for each loco type
which will avoid unnecessary download of images that might not be of
interest at the time.

The photos have been improved in several cases and the pictures of the new
Toshiba Eo electrics have been posted. A first generation digital camera
certainly has its limitations, but it is probably better than I could do
with a hack 35mm job.

Enjoy.

BTW, John has been delighted with the initial response to his page going
live.

Nelson Kennedy
Christchurch, New Zealand
Ferrymead Trams, NZR 0 gauge, a little Espee H0 are at
http://downunder.railfan.net