Intro and question

Ken martin <kmartin@...>

To the group

My name is Ken Martin I recently found and joined this group. I model the CB&Q
and also the C&Sng and have been for long time. While I have brass I recently
rebuilt a MDC old timer 2-8-0 as a CB&Q class D-7 This involved shortening the
coal bin, moving the cab back, removing and lowering the raised running
boards, then adding a lot of cast details. I have posted a picture to the
files area at:
http://www.egroups.com/files/HOsteam/ select Q3031

Question: I have a AHM/Rivarossi USRA 0-6-0 with the large flanges. Is there a
source of replacement drivers with smaller flanges or do I have to file them down?

Ken Martin