Nelson Kennedy <nelsonk@chch.planet.org.nz> wrote:
From: Nelson Kennedy <nelsonk@chch.planet.org.nz>

Brad Bourbina wrote:

The Bachmann Mountain will be MOPAC??????? WHOO HOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay...I'll try to contain my excitement...does the Bachmann website have a
picture of the upcoming Mountain?

A 'so-so' picture. Have a look at

http://www.bachmanntrains.com/bachmann/mainpage/start.html

I grabbed that URL whilst looking at the picture. If it doesn't take
you there it is lurking under the 'What's New' button.

--
Nelson Kennedy
Christchurch, New Zealand

Looking for the perfect gift for a friend?
http://www.onelist.com
Tell them about ONElist's 130,000 free e-mail communities!