From: pinman@... [HOsteam]
To: HOsteam
Sent: Wed, Sep 3, 2014 9:43 pm
Subject: [HOsteam] Re: Testing that New Locomotive PDF page

Sorry, but under Firefox 32 I can't display the pdf.  I can view it under Chrome and save it but anything that tries to open it using Adobe Reader gets a page error and fails.  The version I viewed under Chrome I saved but open it directly with Adobe and it blows.  On the plus side it led me to discover I had an old version of Adobe Reader so I upgraded to AR XI and it still fails.  IE11 has fits too...  All I get under FF and IE is the background.

Mike