From: locoi1sa <locoi1sa@...>
To: HOsteam <HOsteam@...>
Sent: Tue, Feb 7, 2012 3:42 pm
Subject: [HOsteam] Re: Flat can with a long shaft.

Ken.
The pictures do not really show but the opening in the boiler is only 5/8 of an inch wide. the drivers are not sprung and the frame is narrower than the 1/2 inch wide motor. If the new magnets do not help then a flat can and flywheel will have to go in it. I would like to re gear it so it runs slower too.
Pete