From: James Revenaugh <twojars@...>
Subject: [HOsteam] no responses
To: HOsteam@...
Date: Friday, March 4, 2011, 3:17 PM

Hello group, I posted a msg couple weeks ago about an offer to purchase traction wheels for Life Like 2-8-8-2s I can't believe that I have had no responses nor have a seen a post of any kind from anyone in this group. Jim R

nandwcoal

I'm assuming these will be the same,
2-8-8-2-HERITAGE-TRACTION-TIRES-

Lifelike Heritage 2-8-8-2 on eBay .