From: roblmclear <rob.mclear3@...>
To: HOsteam@...
Sent: Wednesday, August 8, 2012 2:37 AM
Subject: [HOsteam] New to list

Hello to all

I am just introducing myself to the list after just having joined. I am an afecionado of steam loco's and model the Santa Fe in Cajon Pass in 1946/1947. I love the steam of both ATSF and UP and have a few brass and a few BLI loco's in the bag already so to speak.

I don't have a layout yet to run on, a move necessitated me selling off my old HO 20 X 30 foot portable layout and haven't had the room since, although a new 20 X 30 shed is in the works at our present location. A short dabble in N scale saw me very frustrated with the lack of decent ATSF and UP steam and drove me back to sanity in HO.

Hopefully I can find out some good information regarding repair of some of the brass ones that need it and some ideas on improving performance of them as well. I look forward to being able to contribute as well from time to time. Thanks for the group.

Regards and best wishes to all.
Rob McLear
Kingaroy Australia.