From: Casey Sterbenz <sterbejj@hotmail.com>
To: <HOsteam@egroups.com>
Sent: Friday, August 11, 2000 4:57 AM
Subject: [HOsteam] METER FACE (was Mantua gearbox, etc...)

David,

There are several inexpensive graphics programs out there that allow you
scale a drawing as you print it. Why not try making a drawing of the
meter
face you want at a size, say, 10 times the finished size you want, then
print the image at 1/10 the drawing size. That should yield a very neat
looking meter face.

Casey Sterbenz

Les Grenz <lesgrenz@...>

Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 07:22:11 MDT
From: "Les Grenz" <lesgrenz@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: METER FACE (was Mantua gearbox, etc...)

Can you suggest any of these graphic programs? I would be interested. Are
you talking about cad programs? I assume so.

Regards from Les Grenz & the
Queen City of the Rockies.
Casey,

Thanks for the info.

Regards from Les Grenz & the
Queen City of the Rockies.

Starr, David <david.starr@...>

Sounds like it might work. I'll give it a try, probably not this time, but
one of these days

David J. Starr
Senior Systems Video Engineer
Computer Products Division