[HOsteam] Intro and question

Bill Brown <wlbrown@...>

To the group

My name is Ken Martin I recently found and joined this group. I model the CB&Q
and also the C&Sng and have been for long time. While I have brass I recently
rebuilt a MDC old timer 2-8-0 as a CB&Q class D-7 This involved shortening the
coal bin, moving the cab back, removing and lowering the raised running
boards, then adding a lot of cast details. I have posted a picture to the
files area at:
http://www.egroups.com/files/HOsteam/ select Q3031
Very nice work, Ken. Where did you find the spoked pilot truck wheels?

Question: I have a AHM/Rivarossi USRA 0-6-0 with the large flanges. Is there a
source of replacement drivers with smaller flanges or do I have to file
them down?
I had a similar problem with my IHC Mogul - ended up turning the flanges
down on a lathe.

++---+ |[]]|_^_[] wlbrown@netcom.com