To: HOsteam@...
From: locoi1sa@...
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2012 18:22:33 +0000
Subject: [HOsteam] Flat can with a long shaft.

Hi group.

I have a brass 2-6-0 that I have to re-power. I need a flat can 1/2 X 3/4 wide about 1 inch long with a 1 inch long shaft at 1.5mm. The open frame draws 1.5 amps slipping witch is way too much for a decoder I want to instal. Any ideas on where I might find something like this? I looked at NWSL but nothing with a long shaft.

Pete