--- Thomas Beutel <Thomas.Beutel@efi.com> wrote:
From: Thomas Beutel <Thomas.Beutel@efi.com>
... Also, does
Onelist provide space
for this sort of info?
Yes. Goto www.onelist.com login and follow the links to HOsteam ->
Shared Files. Here you can place files for all to see. If you post a
note to the list when you've loaded new data, we can visit the shared
files and see "what's new."

Talk to you later.
Elden

C. Jackson Wyatt III <cjwyatt@...>

Thomas Beutel wrote:

Please send me any additions/corrections....
The Bowser 2-10-2 is a USRA heavy. IIRC the heavy had 63" drivers, the
model is listed with 62" drivers, and the USRA light had 57".

Bowser is ambiguous about whether the USRA 4-8-2 is heavy or light since
they both used 69" drivers. Does anyone know what it really is?

Jack

Nelson Kennedy <nelsonk@...

Thomas Beutel wrote:

http://www.io.com/~fano2472/HOsteam/faq.html

Please send me any additions/corrections. Also, does Onelist provide space
for this sort of info?
There is the shared files area, Thomas. I don't see why it should work
for html files. Have a go. You access it from the Member centre Button
and then clicking on the HOsteam list name.

--
Nelson Kennedy
Christchurch, New Zealand

Thomas Beutel <Thomas.Beutel@...>

Nelson and Elden,

Yup, works great. The FAQ is now at ONElist. I added links to a few notable
manufacturers.

Regards,
Thomas

Please send me any additions/corrections. Also, does Onelist provide space
for this sort of info?
There is the shared files area, Thomas. I don't see why it should work
for html files. Have a go. You access it from the Member centre Button
and then clicking on the HOsteam list name.

--
Nelson Kennedy
Christchurch, New Zealand
Tramway Preservation and NZR 0 gauge trains and a little H0 Espee are
at:
http://DownUnder.Railfan.net

Want to learn more about your list users?
http://www.onelist.com
Now you can with our new User Survey Tool - see homepage for details

Nelson Kennedy <nelsonk@...

Thomas Beutel wrote:

Yup, works great. The FAQ is now at ONElist. I added links to a few notable
manufacturers.

Regards,
Thomas
Good one, Thomas.

Are you planning to add artics in due course?

I think the 0-4-0 Docksider was B&O. I note you were not sure when you
put PRR. Maybe another lister can confirm B&O.

One of the downsides of using the shared file facility is the long way
'round to get to it. I should have grabbed the URL whilst I was in
there and tried putting it into a message - chances are we can give
direct access that way. I'll try later - unless you beat me to it!

Great to see the mail list being used for good purpose. When I first
said I was setting it up there was some doubt if it might be an
unecessary duplication of other lists, but I don't think there is a
direct equivalent. We are up to about 40 members now and new ones are
joining most days.

Cheers,

--
Nelson Kennedy
Christchurch, New Zealand
Tramway Preservation and NZR 0 gauge trains and a little H0 Espee are
at:
http://DownUnder.Railfan.net

Want to learn more about your list users?
http://www.onelist.com
Now you can with our new User Survey Tool - see homepage for details

With more than 14 million emails exchanged daily.
http://www.ONElist.com
ONElist is truly helping connect the world!
Nelson Kennedy
Christchurch, New Zealand
Tramway Preservation and NZR 0 gauge trains and a little H0 Espee are
at:
http://DownUnder.Railfan.net

Thomas Beutel <Thomas.Beutel@...>

Nelson and Ashley,

Yup, it was B&O. How could I forget? I have one sitting in my display
cabinet... ;-)

The shared file area seems to have problems this morning. I'll wait till
ONElist fixes it, and then update the FAQ.

Thanks!
Thomas Beutel