Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 16:01:19 -0700
From: "Robert and Pauline Powell" <LGRP@NORLINK.NET>
Subject: Re-gearing and motoring a Mikado

l am looking for a locomotive frame for a mikado with scale six foot driver centres. If anyone knows a manufacturer I can contact I'd appreciate the information.

I also need information as to what size motor, gear ratio, gear box that I should use. I don't know who imported the original loco but it was made in Lima, Italy. The original motor was geared on the side and meshed with a gear mounted on the rear right driver.

Thanks

Bob Powell