From: Victor Bitleris <bitlerisvj@...>
Subject: [HOsteam]
To: hosteam@...
Date: Friday, April 8, 2011, 3:46 PM

You have GOT to be kidding!!! I have never heard of this one. It is a 2-4-6-8-10-12. ??? I guess it is for real, it is a Virginian.
http://sbiii.com/bwrkapix/v2468x12.jpg

Vic Bitleris
Raleigh, NC

George William \(Bill\) Newport <gwnewport2@...>

Like the Russian 4-14-4 which was scrapped at the end of its very first run?
 Life consists of:
What you want.
What you need.
What you deserve.
What you end up with.
What you do with what you get.

 How are the driver sets hinged it would be interesting to see what goes where
around curves or maybe it couldn't and thats why we never saw one.
          Alan

--- On Fri, 4/8/11, Victor Bitleris <bitlerisvj@...> wrote:
You have GOT to be kidding!!! I have never heard of this one. It is a
2-4-6-8-10-12. ??? I guess it is for real, it is a Virginian.
http://sbiii.com/bwrkapix/v2468x12.jpg
Vic Bitleris
Raleigh, NC

Elden Baker

It's hard to tell by the picture, and without some verified data identifying it, I'd say the correct wheel arrangement would be an articulated of some sort. Something like a 2-4-6+8-10+12-0 maybe.

Elden

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile