HO & N Scale Graffiti Decals

Todd Thornberry <thorn142002@...>

Some consider it an eye sore while others see it as an art form. Whatever your opinion, graffiti has existed since ancient times and can be found everywhere you look. These waterslide decals are made from pictures of real graffiti as it appears today, for a realistic effect on your buildings, rolling stock, or wherever else vandals lurk on your layout..

T2 Decals is proud to announce that we now have 36 different sets of Graffiti waterslide decals available in both HO AND N Scale. Made from pictures of real graffiti as they appear today, these decals will add a realistic effect to your layout.

Each set is professionally printed and reasonably priced at $3.99/each. And shipping is always free! Please ask about custom orders in other scales. And be sure to check out our Ghost Sign and Circus Sideshow decals too.

ChecÄk them out by following this link to our ebay store:

http://shop.ebay.com/thorn14141/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

Thanks for your time and happy modeling!

Todd Thornberry
T2 Decals
262-853-0566
Thorn142002@yahoo.com