It hardly counts though. ;-)

By the way, is the Rivarossi 2-8-2 model (not the IHC) a light or heavy?

I'm more interested in the possibility of detailing the Bachmann 4-8-2 to a
#170 class WP engine. These were the former Florida East Coast engines that
WP bought during the depression era. A cursory look shows that the FEC
engines have some dimensional differences from the USRA, particularly the
driver size (69" vs. 72" I think). Perhaps a Bowser kit would be a better
start?

Thomas Beutel

From: Thomas Beutel <Thomas.Beutel@efi.com>

My understanding is that WP did have exact copies of the USRA 2-8-2, but
only for about two years around WWI. IIRC, they were lights and were
eventually sold to Wabash.