Topics

FS – HO DCC Ready Spectrum UP 2-8-0 Locomotive and UP Caboose

dandrewscan

Good Day Folks – Please look at these items and email me directly at dandrews1@... with your interest and Zip Code for a shipping estimate.

These two items are being sold together as a set – If you would like a photo I will be pleased to email to you.  Please send me your address offlist.

Here is a description of the loco and caboose:

One HO Bachmann Spectrum Baldwin 2-8-0 Locomotive and tender.  This DCC ready unit is factory painted in Union Pacific livery and has road number 721.  The unit has been test run only as I do not have a layout and it is packed in factory original box with foam and all instruction sheets.  Kadee compatible EZ Mate couplers are installed.

One matching Athearn Union Pacific Caboose.  Unit is factory painted and completely built up.  Kadee couplers are installed.

The price for the set of two items is 80 US$ plus actual shipping cost to your location.

General l Information

I am located in Eastern Canada.  Shipping Method, Tracking and Insurance is the buyer's choice and those costs and the price of the items are the buyer's responsibility to pay in full to the seller prior to shipment.  My experience is the Post Office is the cheapest method.

All prices are in US Dollars.  Payment is to be made by personal check mailed to me.  Sorry, I do not take PayPal.  I ship once your check clears my bank which usually takes only a few days.  Typical post office delivery from my location to Canada or the US 48 states is 5 business days.  Any applicable taxes or duties of any kind for delivery to your location are the buyer’s responsibility to pay in full directly to the relevant jurisdiction.

To get you a quote on shipping costs please contact me directly by email with your interest and shipping address including ZIP or Postal Code at dandrews1@...

Thank you in advance for your interest in this sale opportunity.

Best Regards,  Doug Andrews