Topics

Free Locomotive Testing at 2018 PSR Convention

SP4149

Subject: Free Locomotive Testing at 2018 PSR Convention

For those attending the PSR Convention Sept 12th-15th in San Diego,

I will have a diagnostic testing station in the layout room where I will test your problem locomotive.
The testing is free for Convention attendees and will take about 15-20 minutes.
Sessions will start after the Thursday morning business meeting and last through Friday afternoon
as demand dictates.  See the web page below for details:

There will be three reserved sessions per hour, past experience indicates that walk-ups will be accommodated.
Discussion and demonstrations will be made during slack periods.  My  Diagnostic clinic will be running on a laptop at
the test station.

To secure a testing session before Sept 13nd, I am handling advance reservations
at Ken@....  Please indicate locomotive to be tested when
making advanced reservations.  Note this service is for convention
attendees only.

When you think outside the box,
You are out of the loop.
Chula Vista, CA 91921