Topics

For Sale - Videos, HO, O, etc...

Ken Clark

Holiday Featured Items

Oriental Limited "Powerhouse" USRA 2-8-8-2 N&W tender, Painted black,
not lettered, Excellent in box $325

WSM Mk-10 2-8-2 custom painted Minarets & Western #103 $475

PFM Crown GN N-3 2-8-8-0 Factory paint, Very good condition, original
box 1974 run, $950

Red Caboose "O" Scale GP-9 kit, Southern Pacific, Scarlet & Gray,
Untouched ready to complete in original box, $175 (original list price
$299!)

I have collected hundreds of brass, plastic, and wood models (HO,O,G
scales) , books china, videos, magazines of Western Railroads,
particularly the Southern Pacific, Rio Grande, logging railroads and
narrow gauge railroads. A small portion of the items are shown on my web
pages below. But I have hundred of similar items in my collection that I
haven't listed. E-mail me if you are looking for a particular item I
havenft listed yet.

2011 Sale list Railroad Models

http://www.shastasprings.com/SALE_List.htm
<http://www.shastasprings.com/SALE_List.htm>

2011 Sale list Railroadiana, Books, VHS Tapes, Magazines

http://www.shastasprings.com/SALE_List-Part2.htm
<http://www.shastasprings.com/SALE_List-Part2.htm>

Used Video Sale - Three for $12 plus shipping
VHS video guarantee ¨For any video tape (without copy protection) purchased, I will copy the
tape onto a DVD-R disc and include the disc for a 50 cent handling fee.

Railroad Videos - VHS

Price

Producer

Railroads

Title

$6

Alaska Heritage Review

White Pass

Soapy Smith, Skagway & the White Pass"

$6

Creative Video

ATSF

AT&SF 3751 Inaugural Run

$6

D&SR NG

Durango/Silverton

Tracks Through Time

$6

Green Frog

WP,DRGW,CBQ

"California Zephyr" E. Gulash

$6

Green Frog

Various

Green Frog Vol I "Steam in the 50's "

$6

Green Frog

Various

Green Frog Vol 2 "Steam in the 50's & early 60's"

$6

Green Frog

Rio Grande NG

Best of the Narrow Gauge, Emery Gulash Vol 1

$6

Greg James

Mt. Rainier

Great Trains of West - Steam Engineer, Heisler, 2-8-2

$6

Greg Scholl

N&W

N&W #1218 Rebuilt and Roanoke Bounde

$6

Herron Rail Video

L&N

Reflection of the Louisville & Nashville

$6

Interpark

White Pass

"White Pass & Yukon Route"

$6

Interurban Films

Espee NG

Slim Princess, SP Owens Valley

$6

Interurban Videos

Espee, ATSF

Gerald Best's "California's Limited's"

$6

Logan Video

White Pass

"Gold Rush Railroad" (WP&Y)

$6

M-K/Pentrex

DRGW

"Railroading with the Rio Grande" -

$6

M-K/Pentrex

Espee

Marineers in Hardhats - Great Salt Lake Construction

$6

National Geographic

Various

Love Those Trains - all over the World

$6

NZ National Film Unit

NZ Railways

Destinations

$6

Paramount

Movie

Denver and Rio Grande

$6

Pentex

Espee

"This is My Railroad SP 1947 (original)

$6

Pentex

Various

Pentrex "Vintage Series - Volume 1", Omaha, Durango, Troops

$6

Pentex

Espee

SP "Snow on the Run"

$6

Pentex

Espee

SP "Clear Signal"

$6

Pentex

Various

1986 "Steam Expo" Vancouver

$6

Pentex

Espee, UP

1991 "Steam To Sacramento"

$6

Pentex

Logging

West Side Lumber

$6

Pentex

Various

Huntington Steam Celebration

$6

Pentex

Various

Steam To Huntington - Lima 2-8-4s

$6

Pentex

DRGW NG

Journey to Yesterday

$6

Pentex

ATSF

The Super Chief

$6

Pentex

ATSF

Challenge For Tomorrow

$6

Pentex

SP4449

Daylight to the Fair

$6 BETA

Pentex

UP8444

Union Pacific 8444 - 1987 (BETA)

$6

Pentex

Various

Steam to St. Louis, #1218, #844, #819

$6

Pentex

Various

Private Varnish Roundup - 1985 Portland

$6

PR Productions

Mt.Rainier Scenic

Mt Rainier Doubleheader 1990"

$6

Roundhouse Video

Espee

"This is My Railroad SP 1947 (original)

$6

Sunday River

Espee

SP - 1 BayArea,2 SmallEngines,3 Pacifics-Mountains,4 BigOnes

$12

Video Rails

Various

Video Rails Classic Vol VII & VIII _ Hank Griffith's Collection (two tapes $10)

$6

Video Rails

Espee

Video Rails "Worlds Fair Daylight 1984"

$6

Video Rails

ATSF

Santa Fe 3751 - The Restoration

$6

WB Video

D&RGW

Rio Grande of the Rockies - 1950s

I have a new e-mail address that Yahoo does not recognize,
Ken@... <mailto:Ken@...>

San Diego, CA 92112