Topics

For Sale SP brass models

Ken Clark

WSM AC-12 4-8-8-2, can motor cab detail, no tender, no box, $695

Coach Yard SP Passenger Cars (HO Scale)
Lark Pullman LW 10-5 Sleeper #100, Mint, Unpainted, $125
Lark Pullman LW 10-5 Sleeper #100, Mint, Unpainted, $125
Lark Pullman LW 4-4-2 Sleeper #200, Mint, Unpainted, $125

I have collected hundreds of brass, plastic, and wood models (HO,O,G scales) , books china, videos, magazines of Western Railroads, particularly the Southern Pacific, Rio Grande, logging railroads and narrow gauge railroads. A small portion of the items are shown on my web pages below. But I have hundred of similar items in my collection that I haven't listed. E-mail me if you are looking for a particular item I haven’t listed yet.

2011 Sale list Railroad Models

http://www.shastasprings.com/SALE_List.htm

2011 Sale list Railroadiana, Books, VHS Tapes, Magazines

2011 Sale list Railroad Models

http://www.shastasprings.com/SALE_List.htm

2011 Sale list Railroadiana, Books, VHS Tapes, Magazines
http://www.shastasprings.com/SALE_List-Part2.htm
http://www.shastasprings.com/SALE_List-Part2.htm

I have a new e-mail address that Yahoo does not recognize, Ken@...
Ken@...