Topics

For Sale - Precision Mfg Test Stand

Ken Clark

March Special – Precision Manufacturing test stand, excellent condition, reduced price, missing one roller set, will handle 7 driving axles, $150 plus shipping.

Still reducing my personal collection. I have collected hundreds of brass, plastic, and wood models, books china, videos, magazines of Western Railroads, particularly the Southern Pacific, Rio Grande, logging railroads and narrow gauge railroads. A small portion of the items are shown on my web pages below. E-mail me if you are looking for a particular item I haven't listed yet.

2010 Sale list Railroad Models

http://www.shastasprings.com/SALE_List.htm

2010 Sale list Railroadiana, Books, VHS Tapes, Magazines
http://www.shastasprings.com/SALE_List-Part2.htm

I have a new e-mail address that Yahoo does not recognize, Ken@...

San Diego, CA 92112