Topics

For Sale - Brass Models and Collectables

Ken Clark

First 2011 Weekly Special - An SP Logging Mike!

WSM SP Mk-10 2-8-2 Like new in original box $425 including US Shipping

Other Specials

WSM AC-12 4-8-8-2, can motor cab detail, no tender, no box, $695

Coach Yard SP Passenger Cars (HO Scale)

Lark Pullman LW 10-5 Sleeper #100, Mint, Unpainted, $125

Lark Pullman LW 10-5 Sleeper #100, Mint, Unpainted, $125

Lark Pullman LW 4-4-2 Sleeper #200, Mint, Unpainted, $125

FREE PFM Hardcover Book– with purchase on any two models, THE
BERKSHIRE AND TEXAS TYPES

I have collected hundreds of brass, plastic, and wood models (HO,O,G
scales) , books china, videos, magazines of Western Railroads,
particularly the Southern Pacific, Rio Grande, logging railroads and
narrow gauge railroads. A small portion of the items are shown on my web
pages below. But I have hundred of similar items in my collection that I
haven't listed. E-mail me if you are looking for a particular item I
haven't listed yet.

2011 Sale list Railroad Models

http://www.shastasprings.com/SALE_List.htm
<http://www.shastasprings.com/SALE_List.htm>

2011 Sale list Railroadiana, Books, VHS Tapes, Magazines

http://www.shastasprings.com/SALE_List-Part2.htm
<http://www.shastasprings.com/SALE_List-Part2.htm>

I have a new e-mail address that Yahoo does not recognize,
Ken@... <mailto:Ken@...>

San Diego, CA 92112