Topics

For Sale - Athearn Genesis SP 4-8-2

Ken Clark

Hot in July Specials
Athearn Genesis SP Mt-4 #4350 w/Sound/DCC $250
WSM AC-12 4-8-8-2, can motor cab detail, no tender, no box, $645
Coach Yard SP Passenger Cars (HO Scale)
Lark Pullman LW 10-5 Sleeper #100, Mint, Unpainted, $125
Lark Pullman LW 10-5 Sleeper #100, Mint, Unpainted, $125
Lark Pullman LW 4-4-2 Sleeper #200, Mint, Unpainted, $125
All three for $333
WSM Mk-10 2-8-2 custom painted Minarets & Western #103 $475
PFM Crown GN N-3 2-8-8-0 Factory paint, Very good condition, original box 1974 run, $950
Red Caboose "O" Scale GP-9 kit, Southern Pacific, Scarlet & Gray, Untouched ready to complete in original box, $175 (original list price $299!)
Southern Pacific, Scarlet & Gray, Untouched ready to complete in original box, $175 (original list price $299!)
I have collected hundreds of brass, plastic, and wood models (HO,O,G scales) , books china, videos, magazines of Western Railroads, particularly the Southern Pacific, Rio Grande, logging railroads and narrow gauge railroads. A small portion of the items are shown on my web pages below. But I have hundred of similar items in my collection that I haven't listed. E-mail me if you are looking for a particular item I haven’t listed yet.

2011 Sale list Railroad Models

http://www.shastasprings.com/SALE_List.htm

2011 Sale list Railroadiana, Books, VHS Tapes, Magazines

2011 Sale list Railroad Models

http://www.shastasprings.com/SALE_List.htm

2011 Sale list Railroadiana, Books, VHS Tapes, Magazines
http://www.shastasprings.com/SALE_List-Part2.htm
http://www.shastasprings.com/SALE_List-Part2.htm

I have a new e-mail address that Yahoo does not recognize, Ken@...
Ken@...