For Sale

Ken Clark

Fall Specials

Balboa SP C-9 2-8-0 Painted, lettered private road in box $325

WSM Hon3 D&RGW KL-37 2-8-2, excellent in box, $425

I have collected hundreds of brass, plastic, and wood models (HO,O,G
scales) , books china, videos, magazines of Western Railroads,
particularly the Southern Pacific, Rio Grande, logging railroads and
narrow gauge railroads. A small portion of the items are shown on my
web pages below. But I have hundred of similar items in my collection
that I haven't listed. E-mail me if you are looking for a particular
item I haven't listed yet.

2010 Sale list Railroad Models

http://www.shastasprings.com/SALE_List.htm
<http://www.shastasprings.com/SALE_List.htm>

2010 Sale list Railroadiana, Books, VHS Tapes, Magazines

http://www.shastasprings.com/SALE_List-Part2.htm
<http://www.shastasprings.com/SALE_List-Part2.htm>

I have a new e-mail address that Yahoo does not recognize,
Ken@ShastaSprings.com <mailto:Ken@ShastaSprings.com>

San Diego, CA 92112