For Sale

Ken Clark

Fall Specials

WSM AC-4 4-8-8-2 unpainted no box $555

WSM Hon3 D&RGW KL-37 2-8-2, excellent in box, $425

Precision Manufacturing HO Test Track, excellent condition, 7 rollers,
can run a 2-6-8-0 or seven powered axles, $150

Coach Yard SP Passenger Cars (HO Scale)

Lark Pullman LW 10-5 Sleeper #100, Mint, Unpainted,
$125

Lark Pullman LW 10-5 Sleeper #100, Mint, Unpainted,
$125

Lark Pullman LW 4-4-2 Sleeper #200, Mint, Unpainted,
$125

Railroad Books -

$15

Kinsey Photographer

The Locomotive Portraits,

New in shrink wrap

$15

Wayner

Century of Deluxe Railway Cars in Canada,

softcover, Excellent

$20

Dorin

Amtrak Trains and Travel,

Excellent

$20

Dorin

Coach Trains and Travel,

Excellent

$20

Dorin

The Domeliners,

Excellent

$15

PFM

The Berkshire & Texas Types

New w/o Dust jacket

$15

Denevi

The Western Pacific, no dust cover,

Excellent-

$65

Loveman, Patrick

Never on Wednesday, Rio Grande Zephyr,

Excellent

$40

Heimburger

The American Streamliner, Prewar Years

Excellent

$45

Castner, Flanary, Gordon

Louisville & Nashville Diesel Locomotives

Excellent

$65

Farrington

The Santa Fe's Big Three,

Very good

$40

Thode

George L. Beam and the Denver & Rio Grande Vol 1,

Excellent

$40

Thode

George L. Beam and the Denver & Rio Grande Vol 2

Excellent

FREE PFM Hardcover Book– with purchase on any two models, THE
BERKSHIRE AND TEXAS TYPES

I have collected hundreds of brass, plastic, and wood models (HO,O,G
scales) , books china, videos, magazines of Western Railroads,
particularly the Southern Pacific, Rio Grande, logging railroads and
narrow gauge railroads. A small portion of the items are shown on my
web pages below. But I have hundred of similar items in my collection
that I haven't listed. E-mail me if you are looking for a particular
item I haven't listed yet.

2010 Sale list Railroad Models

http://www.shastasprings.com/SALE_List.htm
<http://www.shastasprings.com/SALE_List.htm>

2010 Sale list Railroadiana, Books, VHS Tapes, Magazines

http://www.shastasprings.com/SALE_List-Part2.htm
<http://www.shastasprings.com/SALE_List-Part2.htm>

I have a new e-mail address that Yahoo does not recognize,
Ken@ShastaSprings.com <mailto:Ken@ShastaSprings.com>

San Diego, CA 92112