Topics

For Sale

Ken Clark

Weekly Specials

"O" Scale KTM/US Hobbies 160-C Tender, Mint $250

"HO" Scale KTM or Akane SP AC-9 Coal Tender Very Good $125

I have collected hundreds of brass, plastic, and wood models (HO,O,G scales) , books china, videos, magazines of Western Railroads, particularly the Southern Pacific, Rio Grande, logging railroads and narrow gauge railroads. A small portion of the items are shown on my web pages below. But I have hundred of similar items in my collection that I haven't listed. E-mail me if you are looking for a particular item I haven't listed yet.

2010 Sale list Railroad Models

http://www.shastasprings.com/SALE_List.htm

2010 Sale list Railroadiana, Books, VHS Tapes, Magazines
http://www.shastasprings.com/SALE_List-Part2.htm
I have a new e-mail address that Yahoo does not recognize, Ken@...

San Diego, CA 92112