Building more than 1 layout, more than one scale

George Gilbert <grgilbert@...>

I think maybe Anne has opened an interesting point with comments about folks
building more than 1 layout and each with different themes / different
scales / different etc. And it does give me a point to rationalize my own
procrastation.

For years I have been planning the big layout. Even bought a house with
appropriate space, 6 years ago. But so far I have never gotten past CAD
drawings.

But in the meantime I have built a module to run in a local modular group.
Built many models, entered some in contests. Started working on NMRA AP
certificates. Rebuilt & repainted locos for friends.

I have been busy. Just cannot get focused on building THE layout.

However, I have found myself lately really thinking about building a small
HOn3 Logging scene. Then maybe try something different, maybe On30.

I am curious, is there anybody else out there that cannot decide what to
zero in on. Anybody building a bit of one and then a bit of the other?

George Gilbert