Topics

Brass Ho & Hon3 for sale

hon3_trains <traintrader@...>

Hi Guys I still have some brass stuff for sale. And new lower prices.

HO Brass United 2-8-2 very nice runner no backhead open frame motor have been told it is factory paint $350
HO Brass old 2-8-0 custom built I think builder unknown not sure if it runs $100
Hon3 Coustom Built Brass 4-6-0 ten wheeler ET&WNC $400
Hon3 Brass maker unknown unpainted ET&WNC stockcar $65
HON3 Brass Caboose end copla painted rio grande $65
Hon3 Brass Rail Truck with trailer maker unknown $70
I have pics and some other stuff listed on my flickr page http://www.flickr.com/photos/47761057@N03/
Email or call if interested in any of this stuff I have wood buildings I built and other cars and trucks also.
Paul Johnson
336-561-3034