Bachmann Mountain and Genny Mikado

"Nelson Kennedy" <nelsonk@...

I've heard a little whisper that both these new locos were put through their
paces at the NMRA bash In St Paul these last few days.

Were any listers present and able to offer comments on these new models?
Enquiring minds need to know!

Nelson Kennedy
Christchurch, New Zealand.
Ferrymead Trams, NZR 0 gauge trains and a little Espee in H0 are at
http://downunder.railfan.net

Robert Joseph Amsler, Jr. <ramsler@...>

I was at St. Paul. Bachman's mountains are out and they are very good.
They are also redoing the Pullman heavyweights and coming out with new names
including my favorite, MoPac. They are also releasing new city buildings
that are skyscrapers in HO. Very good detail. Just what we have come to
expect from Bachman.

In the O scale category, the new On30" trains were on display. Lee Riley of
Bachman told me to expect a complete line of O scale buildings and other
items to complement the trains.

All I can say is I love Bachman.

Robert Joseph Amsler, Jr.
ramsler@worldnet.att.net

I've heard a little whisper that both these new locos were put through their
paces at the NMRA bash In St Paul these last few days.

Were any listers present and able to offer comments on these new models?
Enquiring minds need to know!

Nelson Kennedy
Christchurch, New Zealand.
Ferrymead Trams, NZR 0 gauge trains and a little Espee in H0 are at
http://downunder.railfan.net

Congratulations to RON MARTINO
This week's FRIENDS & FAMILY WINNER!
To join ONElist's Friends & Family program, go to http://www.onelist.com