ADMIN: Posts with no subject

Ken Clark

To all -

Recently there has been a scattering of posts with no subject, containing only a clickable link. These come from hijacked email accounts of legitimate subscribers.

Our policy is to delete these messages from the archives, notify the account owner of the problem, and place the account on Moderated status. This keeps additional posts from the hijacked account from appearing, but does not solve the subscriber's problem. Nor does it prevent the original post from going to all "individual email" subscribers.

PLEASE DO NOT AGGREVATE THE PROBLEM BY REPLYING TO SUCH POSTS. It's not the account holder's fault, it clutters up the list, and gives me more messages to delete.

Thanks,

Ken Clark, Moderator