Topics

A new group has been created for selling HO Train Products - modeler to modeler.

Jim Kirwan

A new group has been created for selling HO Train Products - modeler to
modeler. No Dealers or auctions. No attachments.

Jim

william

There already is a group for selling HO train products
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HOYARDSALE/

--- In HOsteam@..., Cact25@... wrote:

A new group has been created for selling HO Train Products - modeler to
modeler. No Dealers or auctions. No attachments.

Jim

John Hagen

I used to belong to HOYARDSALE. Now this is just me and I can be a bit opinionated so I am NOT trying to tell anyone to njot use HOYARDSALE but it drove me nuts and I considered it a waste of my time. I will watch the new group and see how it goes.

I suggest anyone interested check both groups out.

John Hagen