From: Leo Pesce [mailto:leo@sco.COM]
Sent: Thursday, October 14, 1999 12:41 PM
To: HOsteam@onelist.com
Subject: [HOsteam] A new era in plastic steam engines

From: Leo Pesce <leo@sco.COM>

Hello,

with all this talk about starting to see american companies making
fine plastic steam engines, I would like to present the following
link to the Roco presentation of their new Austrian 310.

http://212.223.48.162/roco02/roco310/default.htm

I believe Roco has upped the ante to all other manufacturers.

Enjoy the show.

Cheers
Leo