Topics

For sale - Espee Flat Face cab forwards HO scale

M. A. Eden

Ken:

I’ll take either of the AC-6s.

My shipping address is:

Mark A. Eden
6563 Iroquois Trail
Evergreen, CO 80439
303-912-4596

Also, I liked your email on the soldering probes and tweezers.  Do you happen to know what size Allen wrench is used on the Contact Inc. tweezer tip holders?

Do you happen to have a surplus set of tweezers?  I broke mine this morning trying to replace the tips.

Cheers!

Mark

On May 15, 2020, at 18:49, SP4149 <ken@...> wrote:

I have begun to downsize some duplicate locos, Each model listed below is in excellent condition, test run, for sale at $350 plus shipping.

Broadway Limited AC-5s

  • Southern Pacific AC-5 #4120 flat face with Quantum Sound
  • Southern Pacific AC-5 FP unlettered flat face with Quantum Sound

MTH  AC-6s

  • Southern Pacific Lines AC-6 #4126  original flat face cab with Proto Sound 3
  • Southern Pacific Lines AC-6 #4144  modern bow face cab with Proto Sound 3

Buy a second loco get a 10% discount.  USPS Shipping at actual cost.

Paypal accepted for a 3% fee

ken clark

www.shastasprings.com

HO and Sn42