Topics

[HOsteam] Decision Time For HO Steam - Poll

Ken Clark

John,
One thing a move will show is how many members are really on this list.
My other list lost 10% of it's members just due to dead e-mail addresses.

When you think outside the box,
You are out of the loop.
Chula Vista, CA 91921

John Hagen

Maybe it should be moved now as it seems nothing is being done at Yahoo to assure the future.

Again I have not experienced these problems but then several of the groups I belong to I just for information reading enjoyment.

The only thing I will say about moving to group.io is if you post any photos please also post a message saying what they are about and the name of the album you posted them to. Otherwise they can be very hard to track down in io groups.

So far as email passwords, I just keep using my Yahoo email (I’ve had it since the middle 90’s and everyone I know has it). I have no problem ether receiving or sending group.io messages.

You will need a groups.io password which is easy to set up and, like Ken said, you have to do when you join your first groups.io group.

That doesn’t mean there is any problem with using a Yahoo email account, or any other that I’m aware of, in groups.io, you just need one for accessing the all parts of a groups.io group.

John Hagen